Monday, December 3, 2012

Headbands for Sale

I am way overdue for a blog post, but I wanted to quickly give you all a preview of some of my latest crafts.

I love to make Eden's headbands and from time to time people have asked me if I sold them. For months, I've answered this question saying, "Oh, I don't have time" or "I'm not so sure about that...." But, this weekend, I finally sat down and made some.  So, here is the batch that I am officially selling, here just in time for Christmas! I hope you like them!

All bands are $8

Comment here, on facebook, or give me a call if you're interested. Shipping/ pickup can be arranged.































3 comments:

  1. THese are so cute - are you still making them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still have most of these bands left and I'm now selling them for $5.

      Delete